|Location||Minor Erdtree (Weeping Peninsula)
Minor Erdtree (Liurnia Southwest)
Minor Erdtree (Liurnia Northeast)
Minor Erdtree (Caelid)
Minor Erdtree (Mountaintops East)
Crimsonburst Crystal Tear
Liurnia of the Lakes (Southwest):
Cerulean Crystal Tear
Ruptured Crystal Tear
Liurnia of the Lakes (Northeast):
Holy-Shrouding Cracked Tear
Lightning-Shrouding Cracked Tear
Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear
Greenburst Crystal Tear
Flame-Shrouding Cracked Tear
Mountaintops of the Giants (East):
Cerulean Crystal Tear
|HP||??? (FOE TYPE)|
Erdtree Avatar is a Boss in Elden Ring. Erdtree Avatar is a large, headless creature that looks like a tree stump wielding a large mace and is found in multiple locations, guarding the Minor Erdtrees. Each avatar drops a different set of Flask-related materials. This is an optional boss as players are not required to defeat it to advance in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Erdtree Avatar Boss
Erdtree Avatar is a Field Boss found in multiple locations, guarding the Minor Erdtrees.
- This is an optional boss
- Erdtree Avatars are Field bosses
- Closest Site of Grace: Tombsward Catacombs entrance and Converted Tower.
- Multiplayer is available for this fight.
- Spirit Summons are available for this fight.
Elden Ring Erdtree Avatar Location
There are multiple Erdtree Avatar bosses that can be found in the Lands Between:
- Weeping Peninsula: Found underneath the Minor Erdtree in the center of the peninsula. The boss is sitting in the field slightly north of the tree, surrounded by large stone pots. Map Link.
- Liurnia of the Lakes: Found along the main road to the Minor Erdtree in the southwest of the lakes. Map Link
- Liurnia of the Lakes. Found to the northeastern side of the Liurnia of the Lakes. Map Link.
- Caelid: Found at the Minor Erdtree east of Smoldering Church. Map Link.
- Mountaintops of the Giants: Found at the Minor Erdtree east of Stargazer's Ruins. Map Link
- Leyndell Royal Capital: There is one patrolling the main road. Map Link
Erdtree Avatar Combat Information
- Health: NG (??), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+4 (??), NG+5 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+7 (??)
- Absorptions: ??
- Defenses do not change between phases - a firebomb will do the same damage in phase 1 as in phase 2.
- Deals Physical/ Holy Damage.
- Parriable: Yes / No
- Poise can be broken.
- Weak to ??
- Resistant to ??.
- Immune to bleed.
- Can be poisoned.
Elden Ring Erdtree Avatar Boss Guide
Erdtree Avatar Boss Video Guide
[video coming soon]
Erdtree Avatar Fight Strategy
The Best Tips for Erdtree Avatar:
Use Torrent to ride by him getting in a couple of swipes. He is a rather large target so if you're good at maneuvering you can just circle him getting in many attacks. Ride away when he attacks, and circle back repeating this process. It's rather easy and straightforward. Stack health flasks and wear heavy armor since you have no weigh on horseback.
Try to stay behind him when you can and dodge his sweeping attacks. Attack in between his big swings, and avoid blocking since it costs too much Stamina.
Magic and Ranged Strategu
Bring your desired ash spirit. the Lone Wolf Ashes are a good choice, since they are three and can keep the Erdtree Avatar busy for a while. Glintstone Pebble can take him down if you have good spacing and time. Just be sure to back away when needed, and then begin your assault again.
Only be aware of its massive staff as it deals a huge amount of damage.
Erdtree Avatar Attacks & Counters
|Body Slam||Jumps in the air and slams the ground with his whole body., dealing AoE Damage||Roll back|
|Massive Staff||Leans back and smashes the staff against the ground.||Roll to your right.|
|Blinding Lights||Creates lights around his body and then they propel themselves unto you||Keep moving until there are no more.|
Erdtree Avatar Lore, Notes & Other Trivia
- Voice Actor: ??
- Other Notes and Trivia Go Here
Add dialogue here
Defeating player: Add dialogue here
Add dialogue here
Erdtree Avatar Image Gallery